Last Modified: July 16, 2021
information. It also explains your rights in relation to your personal information and how to contact us or supervisory authorities in the event you have a complaint.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://sibrands.co and all of its pages, folders and subdomains (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website; or
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- SI Brands offline or through any other means, including on any other Website operated by SI Brands or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as IP address;
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details, including what pages were accessed, what browser was used to access the Website, how long the pages were accessed, and any references or links from which you were taken to the Website (such as search engines, third-party links, etc.).
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of filling in contact forms or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns,
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies).
- Google Analytics.
We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about your use of this Website. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit this Website, what pages they visit
- Facebook Pixel
- Google Forms
information voluntarily provided to our Website, the information collected by Google Forms could be passed to Google and may be matched to the personally identifiable information collected elsewhere on the Website. This is not something SI Brands typically does and is not part of SI Brands’s regular marketing efforts, Google may choose to access this information for its own business purposes. You can prevent Google Forms from collecting information about you by disabling cookies on your web browser, and by not using the Google Form. For more information about how
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. (including but not limited to Google, MailChimp, Later, Instagram, WebSEO, and Facebook)
- To a legal successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of SI Brands’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by SI Brands about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of SI Brands, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising.
- Promotional Offers from SI Brands.
If you do not wish to have your information used by SI Brands to promote our products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email requesting to opt-out from future promotional offers. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
SI Brands does not sell data about the visitors or users of its website and does not disclose personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Accessing, Correcting or Deleting Your Information
You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us or to be removed from SI Brands’s marketing
list. That said, this activity is performed solely as a courtesy since SI Brands is not subject to any data privacy legislation that would require the deletion of such information.
We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls and is encrypted in storage.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your
personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.